Microdrones mdMapper1000 DG
The Microdrones mdMAPPER 1000DG is one of the most advanced aerial mapping and surveying drones available on the market today. This commercial workhorse is equipped with Trimble positioning and communication technology. This gives users access to direct georeferencing capabilities, allowing for high-accuracy operations. Microdrones have integrated the Sony RX1RII.
WHY CHOOSE mdMAPPER1000DG?
|Flight Parameters||Area Covered (@120m)||30 ha (74 ac)||60 ha (148 ac)||80 ha (198 ac)|
|Camera model||Sony QX-10||Sony α6300||Sony RX1R II|
|Imagery format||JPEG||RAW + JPEG||RAW + JPEG|
|G.S.D. cm/pixel (@120m)||3.2 cm||2.4 cm||1.6 cm|
|Overlaps (front/side)||80% / 60%||80% / 60%||60% / 40%|
|Post-Processing||Method||Aerial Triangulation||Aerial Triangulation||Optimized Aerial Triangulation / GNSS-Inertial Solution|
|Orientation||Calculated during the A.T.||Calculated during the A.T.||High precision Sensor (INS)|
|Position||GNSS UAV||GNSS UAV||High precision Sensor (GNSS)|
|Accuracy||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) with GCP||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) with GCP||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) without GCP|
|Advantages||Small area mapping||Large area mapping|
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).