Tello EDU is an impressive and programmable drone perfect for education. You can easily learn programming languages such as Scratch, Python, and Swift.
- 720P HD Transmission
- 5 MP Photos
- 13-min Flight Time
- Precise Hovering
- Program a Swarm of Drones
- Mission Pads Offer Multiple Fun Uses
- Multiple Flight Mode
- Unlock More Possibilities with SDK
Tello EDU is an impressive and programmable drone perfect for education. You can easily learn programming languages such as Scratch, Python, and Swift. With an upgraded SDK 2.0, Tello EDU comes with more advanced commands and increased data interfaces. Complete with DJI’s flight control technology, Tello EDU also supports Electronic Image Stabilisation. Write code to command multiple Tello EDUs to fly in a swarm, and develop amazing AI functions. Programming has never been this fun with Tello EDU!
You can program multiples Tello EDUs simultaneously through one device. Use code to control a swarm of Tello EDUs, have them fly over Mission Pads, and perform flips and other acrobatic movements. Improve your programming skills while pushing the limits of your creativity!
Mission Pads are a fantastic asset for increased programming precision. They serve not only as guiding points, but as trigger mechanisms. Program with the specific information within each Mission Pad to expand your options and push the limits of Tello EDU. You can write code that will enable your aircraft to recognise each Missions Pad’s unique ID, as well as perform aerial acrobatics. Control a swarm of Tello EDUs, and bring your imagination to life.
Discover More with AI
Access video stream data with Tello EDU, creating more possibilities for image processing and AI development. The new SDK 2.0 allows you to develop Tello EDU further, realizing more AI functions such as object recognition*, tracking, 3D reconstruction through programming, computer vision, and deep learning technologies.
Tello EDU supports block programming. Simply drag coding blocks on the screen to program Tello EDU and enable certain movements. Additionally, the Tello Space Travel tutorial teaches you how to use the Swift programming language to code on your iPad while following a fun storyline. This space adventure is available via the Swift Playgrounds app. Team up with Tello EDU to explore the universe!
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).