The senseFly eBee Classic is a fully autonomous and easy-to-use mapping drone. Use it to capture high-resolution aerial photos you can transform into accurate orthomosaics (maps) & 3D models.
- Map more, more accurately
- No flying skills required
- Because safety matters
- Your complete solution
In the box:
- Ready to fly mini drone with built-in autopilot for fully autonomous navigation incl. take-off and landing and automatic control of the on-board camera
- 2.4GHz USB radio modem EB for data link
- 2.4Ghz RC (in case a safety pilot is required)
- Batteries x 2
- Single charger for battery x 1
- Propeller (2 pack) x 1
- Spare rubber bands (10 pack) x 1
- EPP glue x 1
- Hard shell case (with space for all material) x 1
- Download access to user manuals
- System includes RGB camera
- eMotion 3 is available for download (software terms and conditions of use apply)
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).