The Sensefly albris is described as the 'sensor-rich' drone suitable for professionals in a number of industries. It has a number of intelligent modes and capabilities, including thermal imaging and high resolution stills. It has TripleView imaging which makes it ideal for inspection and mapping tasks.
- 1 flight, 3 types of imagery
- Advanced situational awareness
- Choose your flight mode
- Albris (ready to fly mini drone with built-in autopilot for fully autonomous or screenFly mode navigation with TripleView head sensor) x 1
- 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band USB radio modem for data link x 1
- 2.4Ghz RC (in case a safety pilot is required) x 1
- Batteries EX x 4
- Single charger EX (power supply cord to be added dependant on region) x 2
- EX memory card 32GB x 2
- USB controller for screenFly mode x 1
- Spare leg set x 1
- Spare propeller set EX x 1
- EX screwdriver x 1
- Lens cleaning pen x 1
- Spare screw set EX x 1
- Hard shell case (with space for all material) x 1
- USB cables
- Download access to user manuals
- Single charger power lead must be ordered seperately as country specific
- eMotion 3 is available for download (software terms and conditions of use apply)
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).