The ultimate pack for flying further, more intensely.
Controlled using the Parrot Skycontroller Black Edition, the Parrot Bebop 2 drone is even more effective and precise. Capable of flying up to 1.24 miles, it lets you venture further and explore previously inaccessible places. Its camera is easy to position to take professional-quality pictures. So do you want to be a pilot, a director or a photographer? You're spoilt for choice!
Please see the updated versions of this drone from the links below:
- 1 x Parrot Bebop drone
- 1 x Skycontroller Black Edition
- 2 x batteries (2700 mAh)
- 1 x Charger + cable + US/JP/UK/EU/ANZ adapters
- 1 x USB cable
- 8 x Propellers
- 1 x Propeller assembly tool
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Sunshield (with iPad mini adapter)
- 1 x 7" Tablet dock adapter
- 1 x Quick-start guide
PARROT BEBOP 2
- Camera: 14 megapixels with fish-eye lens
- Video: 3-axis, full HD 1080p
- Stabilisation: Digital stabilisation (Parrot system)
- Battery life: 25 minutes flying time (with 2700 mAh battery)
- GPS: Yes
- Processor: Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- Storage: 8 GB flash storage system
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Network: MIMO Dual band
- Wi-Fi Aerials: 2.4 and 5 GHz dual dipole aerials
- Output power: Up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300 m
- Sensor: CMOS 14Mpx
- Optical: Sunny 180° fish-eye lens: 1/2.3" aperture
- Video stabilizer: 3-axis digital system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30 fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072 pixels
- Video encoding: H264
- Photo format: JPEG, RAW, DNG
- Internal memory: Flash 8 GB
- Max horizontal speed: 16 m/s
- Max upward speed: 6 m/s
PARROT SKYCONTROLLER BLACK EDITION
- GPS: Glonass compatible GPS aerial
- HDMI: HDMI extension (for FPV goggles)
- USB: Multiple uses (sensors)
- Micro-USB: For updates
- Video signal range: Up to 1.24 miles in open air
- Wi-Fi: 802.11n 2.4 and 5 GHz up to 36 dBm
- Aerials: 2 high output dual-band MIMO aerials
- Channels: From 11 to 13 at 2.4 GHz / From 4 to 8 at 5 GHz
- Processor: Parrot P7
- OS: Cortex A9 set at 800MHz / Android 4.2.1 - Linux
- Size: 370 x 230 x 190 mm
- Weight: 1630 g (Sun visor included)
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).