Microdrones mdMAPPER 3000 DG
The mdMAPPER 3000DG is the most powerful and sophisticated UAV mapping and surveying solution available on the market today from the team at Microdrones. With the highest payload capacity of its range, this commercial-grade drone platform comes fully integrated with an ultra-resolution, Phase One aerial camera, and Trimble direct georeferencing technology, ensuring the most accurate package possible. This UAV has functionality across a number of industries including construction, inspection, mining and LIDAR applications.
CUT COSTS AND CARRY MORE WITH THIS HIGH-PAYLOAD UAV MAPPING SOLUTION
WHY CHOOSE mdMAPPER3000DG?
- Rate of climb: 10 m/s
- Operating speed: 20 m/s
- Maximum thrust: 280 N
- Weight: ca. 6,000 g (depending on configuration)
- Recommended load: 3,000 g
- Maximum load: 5,000 g
- Maximum take-off weight (MTOW): 16,000 g
- Dimensions: 2,052 mm x 1,888 mm (from rotor hub to rotor hub)
- Flying time: up to 45 minutes (depending on load / wind / battery)
- Battery: 10S1P LiPo, 37.0 V, 21000mAh
- Flat core motors: yes
- CFD optimised propeller: yes
- Closed carbon housing: yes
- IP43 protection: yes
- Temperature: -10 °C up to 50 °C
- Humidity: max 90% r.H.
- Wind susceptibility: vibration-free images up to 6 m/s
- Flight range: min. 500 m with remote control, with WP up to 50 km
- Service ceiling: 4,000 m ASL
- Take-off altitude: up to 4,000 m NN (WGS84)