The mdMapper1000PPK has the same hardware configuration as the DG. The main difference here is that the IMU has not been activated. This means that customers have the option to access PPK quality data without having to pay a premium upfront for the DG model. Like the plus model, customers can activate the IMU for a small fee, post-purchase.
Highly Efficient - The mdMapper1000+ delivers an average flight time of between 30-45 minutes, depending on operating conditions.
Weather Resistant - The md4-1000+ can fly in a range of harsh weather conditions including, strong winds, heavy rain and snow.
Versatile and Compatible - Compatible with a range of accessory kits and payloads, opening up applications including precision agriculture, inspection, Lidar and Direct Georeferencing
Md4-1000 - Robust, powerful, stable and dependable. Build your business on this versatile platform
Sony RX1R II & Mount - 42.4 Megapixel camera paired with a custom, lightweight, vibration free, nadir mount to capture the images you need.
Applanix APX-15-L UAV - Compact single-board module with survey-grade GNSS receiver. IMU is present, ready for PPK or DG when you are ready to ugrade.
Charger & Flight Battery - Smart batteries and charging for maximum flight endurance.
mdWaypoint -A flight planning module to prepare and carry out automated flights with your aircraft.
mdLandingAssistant - Execute automatic final approach landing. Conduct waypoint missions and land with minimal operator intervention.
Digital Data Link - Conveniently connect your Microdrones UAV to your digital devices.
mdRC - Proven, professional controls and telemetry keep you in control when you need it most.
POSPAC UAV - Direct georeferencing post processing software – used to achieve maximum accuracy and efficiency from data collected by APX-15 L-UAV.
mdAcademy - Become an expert at flying and maintaining your platform, to ensure many years of successful use.
DG READY - When you are ready to expand, this system will expand with you. mdMapper1000+ is easily upgradeable via firmware to direct georeferencing.
Professionals who choose mdMapper1000PPK will achieve excellent data collection with just 1 – 3 ground control points.
- Payload: up to 2.7 pounds (1.2 kilograms)
- Flight time: up to 45 minutes depending on conditions
- Area covered in one battery charge: up to 198 ac (80 ha)
- Sensor: Sony RX1R II (42.4 megapixel-megapixel camera)
- GNSS/IMU: Applanix APX-15-L UAV
|Flight Parameters||Area Covered (@120m)(1)||80 ha (198 ac)|
|Camera model (2)||Sony RX1R II|
|Imagery format||RAW + JPEG|
|G.S.D. cm/pixel (@120m)||1.6 cm|
|G.C.P.||Yes: 1–3 GCPs, depending on application.|
|Overlaps (front/side)||80% / 40%|
|Post-Processing||Method||Aerial Triangulation with high precision positioing|
|Orientation||High precision Sensor (INS)|
|Accuracy||2–3 GSD (x,y) and 3–5 GSD (y)|
|Advantages||Efficient flight planning – cover greater areas|
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).