Microdrones +CH4 (for mdMapper1000/1000DG)
Microdrones brings you the mdTector range of aerial inspection platforms. Fully integrated, the mdTector1000 CH4 is one of the most advanced and sophisticated aerial methane gas detection units available today. With an inbuilt, seamlessly integrated Pergam gas sensor, this lightweight, carbon fibre drone will withstand a range of compromising conditions to detect gas across a wide area.
GET OVER YOUR GAS DETECTION PROBLEMS
SEE AND DETECT
IT GOES WHERE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T
A DRONE PACKAGE FOR PEOPLE WHO GET STUFF DONE
- Natural Gas Line Surveys
- Tank Inspections
- Gas Well Testing
- Landfill Emission Monitoring
- Plant Safety
- Methane Column Density in ppm × m
- Sensor Status
- Plot the LMm readings
- Data includes LMM reading and GNSS position
- Import TFD from md4-1000
- Quickly export data to .csv for exploitation in GIS software
- Data is displayed by color
- Toggle between Google Imagery and Google Maps
WHY CHOOSE mdTECTOR?
REAL TIME AND POST FLIGHT RESULTS
DEPLOY A DRONE WHERE IT’S DIRTY, DULL OR DANGEROUS
EASY TO TRANSPORT AND DEPLOY
- md4-1000 - Robust, powerful, stable and dependable. Build your business on this versatile platform.
- Methane Gas Sensor - Pergam LMm Gen 2 for Methane (CH4) and methane-containing gases, 1 – 50,000 ppm x m.
- HDFPV Camera & NADIR mount - See and detect – a stabilized NADIR mounted camera let’s you see in real time what the sensor is measuring.
- mdAcademy - Become an expert at flying and maintaining your platform, to ensure many years of successful use.
- mdCockpit Tablet Software - Simple swipes of the finger help you plan your survey area and monitor progress in flight on your Android tablet.
- Live ppm x m value visualization - NEW: visualize methane leaks during flight with the mdCockpit Tablet Software.
|Target Gas||Methane (CH4) and methanecontaining gases (natural gas and similar)|
|Detection Limits||1 – 50,000 ppm × m|
|Detection Speed||0.1 seconds (1)|
|Distance||1.5 ft. – 100 ft. / 0.5 – 30 m (2)|
|Operating Temperature Range||1˚F – 122˚F / -17˚C – +50˚C|
|Laser Safety Class||Guide light (green laser light): Class 3R, Measurement light (infrared laser light): Class 1|
|Dimensions||70 (W) × 179 (D) × 42 (H) mm|
|Weight||Sensor: 335 g|