DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
The Intelligent Phantom 3 Advanced
The Phantom 3 Advanced is an easy to use, fully integrated package with an intelligent system that helps you fly. Even when flying up to 1km away, built-in Lightbridge technology gives you complete control over your Phantom 3 and an immersive, live HD view of everything below. Further adding a new dimension to your experience, automatic video editing software and livestreaming capabilities let you share what you see instantly.
Sphere Drones Australia would like to introduce the latest from DJI Drones the all NEW DJI Phantom 3 Series, upholding Sphere's support for the consumer we will be Australia's first Drone Retailer to receive shipment and ensure that all product that leaves our store will be supported locally. We will be offering free shipping on all pre-orders Australia wide and if you visit us at our high-tech facility you will receive a complimentary setup and quick start tutorial.
Features of this product
The DJI Phantom 3 advanced contains a range of different features that make it one of the most advanced drones available on the market. This includes:
- Included 2.7K / 12 Megapixel Camera
- Integrated 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System
- Live HD View
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- Powerful Mobile App w/ Auto Video Editor
- Vision Positioning for Indoor Flight
Contact us to make your purchase
Interested in purchasing one of our fully integrated, easy to fly Phantom 3 Advanced drones? Or do you have any further questions regarding the packages features and editing software? Then please do not hesitate to contact the friendly team at Sphere.
Call 02 9318 0566, email email@example.com, or start a conversation through a chat window and we will give you all the information you require.
Also, check out our range of other products, including the DJI Phantom 4.
- NEW Camera Design - shooting 1080P @ Up to 60FPS
- F2.8 with 94⁰ field of view (virtually eliminating unwanted distortion that may occur when shooting wide aerial views with other cameras)
- Intuitive and Easy to Fly - stable flight and simple takeoff and landing
- Flight time of up to 23 mins
- VIDEO RECORDING MODES:
- 2.7K: 2704 x1520p 24/25/30 (29.97)
- FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- PHOTO MODES:
Burst Shooting 3/5/7
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5
Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias
- LIVE HD View - see what the camera sees through the use of a powerful mobile application
- POWERFUL Mobile App & Quick Editing - edit video on the fly and upload immediately to video platform such as YouTube.
- Tracking - track your DJI Phantom 3 at all times on a live map
- Complete Control - transmit live video using lightbridge technology up to 2km range
- Worry-Free Autopilot - auto takeoff, auto landing and failsafe feature all built in standard and accessible at a flick of switch.
- Intelligent Battery - higher voltage, more energy and more power
- Unmatched Propulsion System (brushless motors and lightening fast ESC) - agile, responsive and faster
- Vision Positioning - fly indoors, low to the ground and in GPS free areas with ultrasonic visual sensors.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).