DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral + D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station Combo + Tripod
Gather precise plant-level data using the P4 Multispectral – a high-precision drone with a seamlessly integrated multispectral imaging system built for agriculture missions, environmental monitoring, and more.
- Multispectral Imaging System
- Live NDVI View
- RTK Module
In the box:
x 1 Aircraft Body
x 1 Remote Controller
x 1 D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station
x 1 Tripod
x 4 Propeller (Pair)
x 2 Intelligent Flight Battery
x 1 AC Power Adapter
x 1 AC Power Cable
x 1 Intelligent Flight Battery charging Hub
x 1 Gimbal Clamp
x 1 microSD Card
x 1 Micro USB Cable
x 1 Carrying Case
Manuals and Guides
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).