The DJI Agras MG-1 is an octocopter designed for precision variable rate application of liquid pesticides, fertilizers and herbicides, bringing new levels of efficiency and manageability to the agricultural sector.
Diagonal Wheelbase 1520 mm
Frame Arm Length 625 mm
• 1471mm x 1471mm x 482mm (arm unfolded, without propellers)
• 780mm x 780mm x 482mm (arm folded)
Stator Size 60mm x 10 mm
KV 130 rpm/V
Max Thrust 5.1 kg/rotor
Max Power 770 W
Weight (with cooling fan) 280 g
Material High-performance engineered plastics
Diameter / Pitch 21x7.0 inch (533x178 mm)
Weight 58 g
Max Allowable Current (Continuous) 25 A
Operating Voltage 12S LiPo
Signal Frequency 30 to 450 Hz
Drive PWM Frequency 12 kHz
Volume 10 L
Standard Operating Payload 10 kg
Max Battery Size 151mm x 195mm x 70mm
Max Spray Speed 0.43 L/min (per nozzle, for water)
Spray Width 4 - 6 m (4 nozzles, 1.5 – 3 m above the crops)
Droplet Size* XR11001: 130~250 μm *Droplet size may vary according to operation environment and spraying speed.
Total Weight (without batteries) 8.8 kg
Standard Takeoff Weight 22.5 kg
Max Takeoff Weight 24.5 kg (@ sea level)
Max Thrust-Weight Ratio 1.81 (with 22.5 kg takeoff weight)
Power Battery DJI Designated Battery (MG-12000)
Max Power Consumption 6400 W
Hovering Power Consumption 3250 W (with 22.5 kg takeoff weight)
• 24 min (@ with 12.5 kg takeoff weight)
• 10 min (@ with 22.5 kg takeoff weight)
Max Operating Speed 8 m/s
Max Flying Speed 22 m/s
Recommended Operating Temperature 0 to 40℃
Model GL690B（Japan Only）, GL658C
Operating Frequency 2.400 - 2.483 GHz
Max Transmission Range (unobstructed, free of interference) 1km
EIRP 100 mW @ 2.4 GHz
Built-in Battery 6000 mAh, 2S LiPo
Charging DJI charger
Output Power 9 W
Operating Temperature Range -10 to 40℃
Storage Temperature Range
• Less than 3 months: -20 to 45℃
• More than 3 months: 22 to 28℃
Charge Temperature Range 0 to 40℃
REMOTE CONTROLLER CHARGER
Voltage 17.4 V
Rated Power 57 W
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).