The Delair UX11 is a fixed-wing professional mapping drone offering significant productivity gains, unprecedented ease of use and high quality aerial data acquisition.
- Map and digitize large areas with great accuracy
- Boost your mapping productivity with a fixed-wing drone
- The most easy-to-use professionak mapping drone
- The professional mapping drone that delivers survey-grade quality data
In the box:
- Fully Integrated Industrial RGB Camera
- Delair Link - 2.4GHz communication module with charger
- 3G/4G connectivity
- Delair Flight Deck software
- Delair After Flight software
- 2 x Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Lightweight transport case
- 2 x pilot tubes
- 1 x belly plate
- 2 x connecting rods
- 3 x propellers
- 1 x propellers screwdrivers
Datasheet & Package Specifications
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).