1 x DT26X LiDAR UAV
1 x Mama Bear antenna
2 x Solapp flight control software licenses (simulator included)
1 x DL-Tool software
1 x LiDAR software license
1 x POSPAC software license
1 x DT26X UAV Battery pack + charger
1 x DT-Launcher catapult for DT26X UAV (Dimensions* : 138 cm / 50 cm / 20 cm)
1 x UAV Remote controller (DT26X)
1 x DT26X Rugged case (Safe, robust transportation. Capacity: 1 drone. Dimensions*: 118 cm / 65 cm / 58 cm)
1 x DT26X Accessory Kit (wing joiners, pitot, fasteners, disloc. shims)
1 x DT26X Training (10 days for 2 trainees) at Delair Training Center + video tutorials & manuals
1 x Technical support (hotline, software upgrades, video tutorials)
1 x One-year warranty
|Endurance||Up to 135 min|
|Weight (payload included)||15 kg|
|Wingspan / Length||3.3 m / 1.6 m|
|Material||Composite (fiberglass, carbon, kevlar), EPP foam|
|Deployment time||8 min|
|Take off / Landing||Catapult / Belly (all terrain)|
|Flying range||57 km/h (31 kts)|
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).