The only professional BVLOS LiDAR UAV in the world, exclusive to Sphere Drones.
High-quality dual-sensor mapping : A unique longrange fixed-wing UAV offering a dual-sensor payload for simultaneous LiDAR and photogrammetry mapping. Benefit from true point cloud colorization which simplifies the classification process.
Safe technology: Advanced automatic failsafe modes, an emergency parachute, and safety analysis conducted according to aeronautical standards (ARP4761). Ready for airworthiness certifications with local CAA.
Quick return on investment: Beat traditional airborne solutions by capturing high-resolution data on-demand without costly mobilzation fees or long leadtimes. Unlike other LiDAR drones, collect LiDAR and photogrammetry in a single flight up to 110 minutes, increasing productivity and decreasing operational costs.
Accuracy matters: Direct georeferencing technology with the Applanix APX-15 enables centimeter-level accuracy for precision mapping of infrastructure, vegetation, forests, and the bare earth.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).