Delair DT18 AG
The Delair DT18 AG is a fixed-wing long range, mini UAV agriculture mapping drone. Now exclusively in Australia through Sphere Drones, it is the perfect solution for agriculture, environmental and vigneron drone mapping applications. Hand launched and certified for beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS), it has an impressive 2-hour flight time and includes the MicaSense RedEdge Multispectral camera. These two features enables Agronomists, Environmentalists and Vignerons to map chlorophyll maps and vegetation indexes over large areas: economically, accurately, autonomously - easy. The Baby Bear autonomous telemetry tracking antenna enables confident directional tracking of the drone during BVLOS operations.
- 1 x DT18 AG UAV
- 1 x DT18 Spare Airframe
- 1 x Baby Bear antenna
- 2 x Solapp flight control software licenses
- 1 DT18 UAV Battery pack + charger
- 1 DT-Launcher catapult for DT18 UAV (Dimensions* : 138 cm / 50 cm / 20 cm)
- 1 DT18 Accessory Kit (screw set, pitot, fail-safe system, wing joiners)
- 1 DT18 Training (5 days for 2 trainees) at Delair Training Center + video tutorials & manuals
- 1 Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- 1 Technical support (hotline, software upgrades, video tutorials)
- 1 One-year warranty
|Endurance||Up to 120 min|
|Weight (payload included)||2 kg|
|Wingspan / Length||1.8 m / 1.2 m|
|Material||Composite (fiberglass, carbon, kevlar)|
|Deployment time||5 min|
|Take off / Landing||Hand launched or catapult / Belly (no damage to crops)|
|Cruise speed||61 km/hm (33 kts)|
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).