Are you looking to start your own aerial services business?
As Australia’s leading provider of drone technology, Sphere can expertly guide you through the process, educate you and supply you with our industry-leading UAVs. Importantly, we’ll help you obtain the appropriate certifications to enable you to join this exciting industry and service your local area.
Our inclusive bundle is the perfect package to establish yourself in the RPAS industry. At Sphere, we provide you with all the necessary resources and training required to obtain your Remote Pilot Licence and Operating Certificate.
AUSTRALIA LEADING RETAILER
We also carry Australia’s most comprehensive range of UAVs - including the top-of-the-line ‘Inspire 2’ and accessories.
Please talk to us about our leasing options, and if you’d like to learn how we can help you to start your own drone business, call on 02 9318 0566.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).