We present to you, the very first product of virtual reality, the Cinemizer. These futuristic video glasses combine a three-dimensional movie enjoyment with brilliant image quality and outstanding stereo sound.
As the words suggest, the cinemizer truly provides a virtual reality - they bring to life a recording through their display that produces a cinematic setting with perfect visual and acoustic qualities.
Look into the 3D glasses and you will see a 40'' screen that creates a lifelike atmosphere. The glasses will fit each individual like a glove with adjustments adjust to provide optimal comfort through your experience.
- Mobility - Carry the cinemizer anywhere with you. Whether you're on a long plane ride or overnight bus ride the cinemizer will make you feel like you're sitting in your local cinemas. They come with an integrated rechargeable battery that provides power for up to six hours of viewing enjoyment even when away from the confines of your home.
- Connection possibilities - The cinemizer can be connected to an iPod/iPhone, smartphone with HDMI or analog A/V interface, Blu-ray player, gaming consoles such as PS3 or XBox, PCs & notebooks, as well as other additional devices. This is all made possible by an HDMI adapter, a video cable (yellow cinch) and the optional iPod/iPhone adapter.
- Diopter adjustment - Eyeglass wearers can configure their prescription from -5 to +2 diopters in each eye via the setting wheel.
- Rich colors - OLED displays create crisp images with very vibrant colors, true black and thus very good contrast.
- Wearing comfort - Emphasis was given to a low weight and optimal wearing comfort during development of the cinemizer OLED. The soft silicon nose pad allows the glasses to sit comfortably on your nose. The two soft rubber ear clips guarantee a good, comfortable sit, allowing you to use the cinemizer OLED for hours at a time.
- 3D support - Various stereoscopic 3D formats are supported. These are side-by-side, top-bottom or line-interleaved such as Frame Packing via HDMI 1.4.
For more information send your questions direct to our live chat! Or, call us direct on 02 9318 0566 at any time during business hours. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your questions and enquiries.